12 Sep DEQ Update
Posted at 17:12h in Uncategorized
DEQ Update:On 9/6/16 @ 12:40 pm, Lisa Peterson at Helena DEQ, was contacted and she stated the following:
- They received about 300 comments.
- Their staff (Jeff May) is working on them right now.
- The response to the comments will be written.
- When they have made their decision, it will be posted on their website.
- The project manager, Jeff May, writes a response to the comments.
- Then it goes to his boss Jon Kenning (Water Protection Bureau Chief), then to Christian Schmidt (Water Quality Division Administrator), then to Tom Livers (DEQ Director) for review.
- No time-line estimated—it depends on the number of comments received (300), but he (Jeff May) is working on them right now.
- Those who requested copies of comments will receive them in the mail once the responses are complete.